Before booking your museum or gift shop visit, please read and acknowledge the following:
- Covid-19 health and safety protocols are in place, mandatory mask indoors.
- The museum reception capacity is 10 people at the same time. No walk-ins. All visits must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- The gift shop capacity is no more than 2 people at the same time. No walk-ins. All visits must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- The day of your visit, you are required to complete the Province of Ontario's Covid-19 self-screening survey for patrons.
- The contact info under which the booking was made will be retained for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing.
- While The RCRM continues to adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep you safe, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By being in public spaces like The RCRM, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.